Plans for the desktop beyond Fedora 7

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Tue May 8 21:40:28 UTC 2007

Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-05-08 at 15:08 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureNetworkManager
>
> "
> Configuration interface (est. 4 weeks)
>
>       * Tambet Ingo has started here. He's 50% done but we need to get
>         100% done. There's about 3 weeks worth of work here still.
> "
>
> I guess I don't need to have this on my TODO list any more then :)

If you're interested, I'd recommend asking him about helping with this.
  While Tambet is awesome, I understand that he's not working full time
on this and it would probably take him longer than we'd like to get done
through no fault of his own.  We need this in order to enable it by
default for FC8 and we should do what we can to make sure this happens.