Plans for the desktop beyond Fedora 7

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Tue May 8 22:00:41 UTC 2007

> > I take it that this is all for Gnome users?
> >

> No, this is all for users of the Fedora desktop spin.

And I should have added that of course, people who want KDE to become a
first class citizen in Fedora are very much invited to participate in
the development to ensure that these things work nicely with KDE, too.

The best place to become involved in  PolicyKit development is the hal
mailing list, for pulseaudio and bigboard this mailing list is probably
fine.