CodecBuddy - how to help?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Wed May 9 10:07:11 UTC 2007

On 4/21/07, Bastien Nocera <bnocera at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-04-20 at 23:16 +0200, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I tried contacting CodecBuddy develoopers but with no luck. I wan't to
> > help with testing it and bug hunting but need some pointers how. Can
> > anybody tell me how I can get in and help out?
>
> Who did you contact? How did you want to help?

I want to try it out and test it, give feedback and suggestions.

How can I test it out? Are the pacgakes available in some repos? Are
there RPMs that I can install on Fedora 7 test 4?

I can't remember who I contacted, but if I remember correctly I send
emails to addresses found on the CodecBuddy project page.

Thank you.