fedora 6/7 - why do you ignore k3b by default?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Wed May 16 17:23:13 UTC 2007

> It is not the best data source or users sample but have a look at
> http://mugshot.org/applications
> K3b is on the 71 place with 68 users, to put in perspective Firefox is
> 1st with 4272 and gedit 7th place with 1569.

As David said - 5000 users is hardly representative of overall fedora
users. I use fedora from fc1 and I have never heard of Mugshot - and
how many new users will use it even if they know about it? I guess not
too many - and those who use it will be geeks, not your standard
fedora desktop user.

ps. I just signed up - and I LOVE IT! :) it is the best web 2.0 site I
saw! Great work... and Mugshot app for fedora is also great! Love it
;)