fedora 6/7 - why do you ignore k3b by default?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Wed May 16 17:29:53 UTC 2007

> > Then tell me who uses only Gnome desktop and not a single app that
> > uses qt widget set or vice versa. I can bet you won't find any.
>
> /me raises his hand

Just because of this you should join this kinds of discussions :) You
are too biased :)
No purists are allowed to discuss desktop users and their behaviors :)

> I have two machines and they are strictly divided into Gnome/Xfce and
> KDE. That's because I really really hate the mixed file dialogs and
> handlings when putting all of them together. (Don't get me wrong: the
> gtk file dialog is ok, the kde file dialog is great but I don't want
> both of them in one session). Only my kde machine has some gtk apps
> (and of course system-config-*).

I don't see any harm in mixed dialogs... I see much greater problem
when there is no app for burning on my system!

I installed fedora 7 and there is no burning app on my system. How can
I know that I have to go in nautilus to Go menue and then click on
CD/DVD burning? Can you please explain that? There is no excuse  for
not at least putting a link to gnome menu for burn:/// and calling it
"CD/DVD Burning application"