fedora 6/7 - why do you ignore k3b by default?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed May 16 18:40:53 UTC 2007

On 5/16/07, Valent Turkovic <valent.turkovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> k3b is the best rated cd burning app on that list (#70) with
> gnome-baker ranking as 94th and brasero on 102nd place.

I believe that nautilus-cd-burner, since its an extension to nautilus,
isn't broken out of the stats for nautilus in mugshot.  If that's
true, then you have no way to compare usage the nautilus-cd-burner
functionality to stand-alone burner apps.  You might want to have a
discussion with the mugshot developers about how they handle
integration of nautilus extensions into their application stats.

-jef