will there be a "cd/dvd burning application" in Fedora 7?

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Fri May 18 09:39:04 UTC 2007

Le vendredi 18 mai 2007 à 10:22 +0100, Bastien Nocera a écrit :

> > > If nautilus-cd-burner doesn't have a good interface, please write down
> > > the use cases, and explain the current workflow, then we can try to
> > > enhance it, and make it better for mum, dad and the friends.

nautilus-cd-burner tries too hard to be a file manager and as a result
its task-oriented UI sucks, its menu entry is not in the right place,
etc

Something like brasero that reuses good parts of the nautilus file
selector but is dedicated to burning without trying to be something else
is much more user-friendly (not that brasero couldn't be improved a lot,
but at least its basics are sound)

--
Nicolas Mailhot