Playing with Big Board

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Thu May 31 13:52:13 UTC 2007

On 5/7/07, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Monday 07 May 2007 13:14:05 Matthias Clasen wrote:
> > It is not in fedora yet because getting stuff into Fedora is reasonably
> > hard... Colins review request for the required hippo-canvas was stuff
> > without a reviewer for a month before I reviewed and approved it, I
> > guess Colin is now looking for a sponsor to get hippo-canvas in...
>
> Yes, sometimes finding a reviewer is not an easy task, especially if you don't
> persue it at all.  There is a HUGE queue of unreviewed packages.  It takes a
> little bit of effort to find a peer to review it for you.

Can you explain to me how review process works or point me to some
blog post about it?

Who reviews packages that are in queue? Fedora members? Red Hat
devels? Community?

Is there anything the community can do to review these packages? And
what does it exactly mean.

Thank you all for your answers.

Valent.

--