A bugzilla bookmark in the default Firefox install?

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Thu Nov 15 10:11:01 UTC 2007

On 11/14/2007 05:00 PM, Rogue wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I had a need to file a bug regarding some SELinux related matters, and
> one of the things that I felt would be a good to have is a bookmark
> pointing to the Fedora bugzilla. This bookmark could get installed in
> the stock Firefox/Galeon/etc installs.
>
> What do you guys think about it?

Honestly, this sounds like the perfect item to add to the default
homepage to me.  Bookmarks are more permanent.  Once you get a bookmark,
you can't change it with an update.  The start page is more liquid, so
if we were ever to move to e.g. bugzilla.fedoraproject.org or whatever,
we could just change it on the start page.