fedora 8, is it for me?

Max Jordan fauxfire_2026 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 19:22:55 UTC 2007

hello i am thinking about switching to fedora and i am having a heck of a time trying to get information, i have a dell Inspiron B130  celeron processor.
and i can't seem to find if there are any hard ware  incompatibilities and weather or not i can have it installed on this computer without having major cross compatibility issues, i have some programs such as windows media player and windows movie maker that i would like to continue to use, as well as a few built in hardware features. so i guess my question would be, fedora 8, is it for me?

Thank you
Bren