meeting channel (was Re: meeting time)

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Thu Sep 6 05:22:40 UTC 2007

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
>> The prime #fedora-meeting spots have been largely taken, which makes it
>> harder to work around schedules.
>>
> You need to be careful of that, though.  It also means that people who
> may have wanted to participate are unable to because they're already in
> another meeting.

It's a problem, but something that we're going to have to face at some
point anyway as Fedora grows.

I merely brought up the channel thing because the existing time was
chosen as it best fit many people's schedules within the constraints.
Changing the time might mean changing the constraints and moving to a
different channel.