enable themed lock screen by default

William Jon McCann mccann at jhu.edu
Wed Sep 19 14:30:36 UTC 2007

Hey,

On 9/19/07, Martin Jürgens <martin at gamesplace.info> wrote:
> Maybe the button "Cancel" should be removed as the dialog appears
> automatically.
>
> Also, the "Unlock" button could be placed right behind the password
> field which suggests that there is some connection between the password
> and the unlock action.
>
> Honestly, I find that the unlock dialog looks pretty boring. Maybe we
> can discuss how to improve its look here, also.

I'm pretty sure that upstream agrees that there are too many buttons
in a row. ;)

You can try modifying the
/usr/share/gnome-screensaver/lock-dialog-default.glade file using
glade-2.  If you come up with something nice, post the glade and a
screenshot here or on screensaver-list at gnome.org.

Thanks,
Jon