Desktop SIG meeting today

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Wed Sep 5 15:28:08 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-05 at 17:01 +0200, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> On Wed, 05.09.07 10:39, Matthias Clasen (mclasen at redhat.com) wrote:
>
> > ??? pulseaudio
>
> Uh oh. The meetings are usually pretty late here in Germany. Today
> it's too late for me to attend.

Thats fine. I didn't really want to talk much about PA, just pointed it
out as one of the new, testable features in test2.

But the general problem of "meeting too late for Europe" should maybe be
discussed. Maybe we can come up with an alternative time, or alternate
between early/late or somesuch. Matej complained as well...

Matthias