GNOME 2.24 feature

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Sun Aug 24 22:21:38 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 19:27 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> There are various tasks here, the main change not executed on yet is
> Empathy, which I've been investigating this week.  If you see anything
> else that needs to be added to that page, please do it.

In an effort to help expedite this and increase testing for the Beta
freeze coming up soon, I've changed comps to reflect the
Pidgin-->Empathy change. (Empathy is now the default with Pidgin as an
optional item, instead of vice-versa.)

Please holler if anything breaks! :)
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479