gdm version in Fedora 9

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Feb 20 16:47:12 UTC 2008

As I understand, the GNOME release team has decided to ship gdm version
2.20 in GNOME 2.22 due to a number of regression but the plan for Fedora
  is still to have gdm 2.22 in F9, is this correct?

I ask this from the perspective of the Art Team, we approach a deadline
(in about a week) when the desktop theme is supposed to be complete so
is important for us to know *how* gdm will be themed.
My understanding is that theming in the new gdm is much simpler (just a
background image and the rest is done from Gtk+), could someone provide
additional info?

[1] -
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/release-team/2008-February/msg00059.html