Fedora and 3D Desktop

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 21:25:33 UTC 2008

On Feb 4, 2008 6:59 PM, Valent Turkovic <valent.turkovic at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Valent, you have already commented in another location that you want
> > to see podcasts. Here's is a perfect example where YOU could have
> > provided some sort of video podcast for the rest of us to watch so the
> > we can understand exactly what you are talking about.. It would have
> > been a very good use of a video podcast.  Making some rather
> > generalized statements about unspecified 'other distros' doesn't give
> > us enough information to even have a competent dialog.

I had an unfortunate lapsus calami in previous post.

I wanted to ask what would be interesting to see in video podcast form?
Would it be more interesting to compare some features that I see other
distros have that would also be beneficial in Fedora? Or are you
talking about 3D Desktop and that it would be interesting for you to
see issues with regular usage of 3D Desktop on Fedora?

Cheers,
Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/