Fedora and 3D Desktop

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 01:12:00 UTC 2008

On Feb 4, 2008 12:25 PM, Valent Turkovic <valent.turkovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wanted to ask what would be interesting to see in video podcast form?
> Would it be more interesting to compare some features that I see other
> distros have that would also be beneficial in Fedora?

I personally do not care about what other distros do or do not do.
I personally don't care about any of this 3d desktop crap... at all.
Even when it looks good... its pointless distraction.

What I am suggesting is that you need to find a better way to
communicate some of what you care about, in a way that persuades other
people to care.

Right now your writing style on mailinglists is starting to put people
off.  If your ultimate goal is to persuade other people to act on
things you want to see done, you need to make some adjustments in your
approach, or you are just going to be tuned out.   I'm even having a
hard time at this point, and I'm making an effort, a serious effort,
to watch what you post and respond constructively.

You've previously stated that you want to see podcasts... well here's
your chance to take a leading role and start producing podcast and by
doing so encouraging people to follow your lead.

-jef