Flash videos in Fedora 9 via swfdec or proprietary plugin?

Hi,
I just got back from testing a bit rawhide and new Firefox 3 works great and one thing I noticed is that there is a flash plugin in rawhide. I didn't know about swfdec project [1] before only about gnash [2]. I tested a bunch of flash video sites and I only got flash based ads to play. Every video I tried it failed - file plays but only audio. Is this an isolated bug I came across or swfdec is just too early in development to be able to play videos?

Will there be an easy way of installing flash proprietary plugin (as much as we hate it all) if swfdec has no ability to play flash videos? Because users expect that things JustWork, especially their precious youtube :)

Sites I tested and got no video:
http://fedoratv.com
http://www.ted.com
http://www.youtube.com/