Mozilla Prism in Fedora?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 22:10:50 UTC 2008

I really like gmail as webmail app. And running it in Prism is even
better that running it in full browser because you get full screen for
gmail and a separate window - that also helps. If you are like me you
have 40 tabs open and you constantly searching in which is your email
:)

Have you heard of Mozilla Prism[1]?

I believe that this app would be a great addition to Fedora Desktop.

Only thing missing for Prism are Firefox extensiona; Better Gmail[4]
plugin in  Prism would make me jump with joy :) So please tell me if
you find out if it is possible to install firefox extensions in Prism.

Download[2] Prism and check it out.

Cheers,
Valent.

[1] http://labs.mozilla.com/2007/10/prism/