Need help creating account.

Robi robi.petranovic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:08:51 UTC 2008

I need help. I've been doing everything like in directions, but it
constantly give me this error when I'm trying to sign the CLA (Fedora
Individual Contributor License Agreement):

With regards to "Re: Fedora Individual Contributor License Agreement".

Your message could not be processed.

Reason:

The signature could not be processed.  The signature may have been created
or attached improperly, it might not match the key ID you have registered in
the Account System, or the public key may not have been found on the key
server.  For guidance, please see the following page:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem/CLAHowTo

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Please help!