Re: Proposal: Install swfdec by default.

Valent Turkovic wrote:

I haven't tested this so I can't confirm, but what games have you
tested? I don't play flash games so I'm not the one to ask how many
games on average work or don't work with swfdec but I can look at it
if you know of some popular flash gaming urls. I know that I can
google it but I'm not sure if the ones google finds are the one that
people actually use the most...

http://swfdec.freedesktop.org/wiki/ScreenShots

Rahul