Proposal: Install swfdec by default.

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:43:21 UTC 2008

On Jan 29, 2008 4:35 PM, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Valent Turkovic wrote:
> >
> > I haven't tested this so I can't confirm, but what games have you
> > tested? I don't play flash games so I'm not the one to ask how many
> > games on average work or don't work with swfdec but I can look at it
> > if you know of some popular flash gaming urls. I know that I can
> > google it but I'm not sure if the ones google finds are the one that
> > people actually use the most...
>
> http://swfdec.freedesktop.org/wiki/ScreenShots
>
> Rahul

Thanks Rahul for the link, I saw if before and it is not the answer to
my post if you read it carefully.

That is exactly why I asked the in the previous posts to test games
that are actually popular and people use them, and not find some odd
games that nobody plays and post screenshots of them working.

I'm not the authority on flash games because I don't play them and
have no interest in them but still my point stays.

Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic