Re: making the i386 livecd fit

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Douglas McClendon (dmc fedora filteredperception org) said:
How much
of the work can be automated with scripts which do nothing but pull
one language group out and stick another one in so that localized
versions of the same thing can be autogenerated?
A: All of it.

Not necessarily. Localized spins may want a different app set due
to their localization status.

Sure, I was just pointing out that you could easily script a first pass. Though my quick response was woefully disregarding the issue mirrors and hosting. Though if bittorrent is enough...

-dmc