Re: making the i386 livecd fit

> Jeremy Katz (katzj redhat com) said:
> > Not to mention increased user confusion as to which is the "best" for
> > them to download.
>
> Also, the overhead of SELinux is nowhere near enough to get you to enough
> space for OO.o + OO.o localization.

If everything including OOo's core apps would fit with *no translations*
on a CD. It suggests the old idea I guess, of zoned/regional live-cds
with OOo on them (like Ubuntu's and OpenSuse's do) where the language
support per-cd is broken down to sommat like EMEA, Asia, Big 12 instead
of a one global LiveCD.

C.