OpenOffice on F9 Live CD?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 12:02:28 UTC 2008

2008/3/18 Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com>:
> On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 11:49 +0100, Valent Turkovic wrote:
>  >
>  > Has anybody dome some analysis how come ubuntu squezed full OOo on theirs CDs?
>  > What have they sacrificed? Do they have some tricks that fedora live
>  > cd isn't using?
>
>  IIRC they do English only.

Will Fedora do this also?
I'm speaking for lots of non-english speaking people when I say that
our translations are bad, and lots of people are much more used to
english versions than translated ones. Of course there are advantages
to having translation (I'm working hard to translate fedora and it's
packages to Croatian) but until we come there it would be great to
have OOo on Fedora Live CD at least only in English.

Are you maybe looking for Fedora Live DVD with all languages and Live
CD with English only OOo?

Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/