OpenOffice on F9 Live CD?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 09:52:10 UTC 2008

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 7:31 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Valent Turkovic wrote:
>  > 2008/3/18 Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com>:
>  >> On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 11:49 +0100, Valent Turkovic wrote:
>  >>  >
>  >>  > Has anybody dome some analysis how come ubuntu squezed full OOo on theirs CDs?
>  >>  > What have they sacrificed? Do they have some tricks that fedora live
>  >>  > cd isn't using?
>  >>
>  >>  IIRC they do English only.
>  >
>  > Will Fedora do this also?
>
>  Not really. L10N is important enough to have by default.

Ok, I didn't understand that when you install L10N then you must have
all different languages.
Isn't there a way to choose which to have and which to exclude?

>  Rahul
>
>  Ps: Please stop cross posting to multiple lists repeatedly.

You misunderstood my behavior. I didn't cross post. I posted to WRONG
mailing list, and then realized that so I posted again to this list
when I realized that the first one was wrong one. If I could I would
delete the first email.

Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/