Trying out swfdec for Fedora 11

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 5 17:50:41 UTC 2008

Hi,

In the last few weeks, I have been using swfdec in rawhide and it has
been working quite well for my limited usage. Should we include swfdec
by default in rawhide for Fedora 11 right after the Fedora 10 release?

At the very least, directing more feedback towards improving it, by
having it as default would be good regardless of whether it is mature
enough for Fedora 11 release yet. It is one of the last pieces of
proprietary software that almost everyone ends up using in Linux. Comments?

Rahul