Fedora 10 Release Notes - Desktop

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 7 13:52:17 UTC 2008

Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-10-07 at 11:32 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have started filling in as many details as I could in
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Desktop
>>
>> Make sure all the important changes on the desktop for this release is
>> well documented. Thanks.
>
> Thanks for doing that, Rahul. I'm not sure plymouth is _really_ a
> desktop feature, though.

I have been treating the "desktop beat" as I kind of all things
graphical beat for the past several releases and that has generally
worked out well. If the content is complete and accurate (which is what
I am aiming for), it can be moved around pretty easy. If you want to put
in a different bucket, feel free to do that.  I am not sure whether NM
belongs so the system daemons beat or desktop beat either.

Rahul