Nightly attempts of live image creation

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 08:18:06 UTC 2008

> I'm working on some scripting that will attempt to make the Live
> images each night, and show some output.  Here is a first stab at what
> and where one could find the output:

Cool, good work. Would it be possible to actually run the images and see
if if they boot? All it would need is starting the image in qemu and
then getting the image to ping/send a file/ssh the host, and then we can
kill the image. Potentially we could run this script nightly on a while
load of different architectures.

If you post the scripts, I'll see what I can do.

Richard.