Nightly attempts of live image creation

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Oct 9 00:46:01 UTC 2008

at http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/development-live/Live/i686/

> - full list of packages with sizes

We have this, just not sorted in a good way just yet.  That'll be easy
to fix.

> - lists of new/removed packages compared to the beta/last snapshot

That is there now, for both beta and the last day's attempt.

> - list of size changes for all packages (including shrinkage) compare to
> last snapshot.

There.

> This list would imo be more useful, if the size change
> was given in absolute terms and the list were sorted by size change. The
> relative change you are showing now is not really helpful in finding the
> big offenders, since 50% of a tiny package is still irrelevant.

The growth and shrinkage are sorted by the absolute amount of growth or
shrinkage.  The adds and removals are sorted by the size of the package.

Hoping this helps!

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!