Voting considered harmful (Was: Re: Echo Icon Theme in F10?)

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Oct 15 15:14:29 UTC 2008

Bill Nottingham wrote:

> It did occur to me - there are sites like gnome-look.org, kde-look.org;
> is there a reason we aren't submitting the theme work (unbranded) we do
> there as well?

There is no need for that, the theme is already included in other
distros like Gentoo.

It seems like somebody (a 3-rd party?) submitted it also to gnome-look
(which is just another font-end to kde-look):
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=49955 but maintenance
there is a pain in the ass, you have to manually keep it in sync with
our git.