Browser mode for nautilus

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Oct 27 16:46:53 UTC 2008

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008, Max Spevack wrote:

> Bonus points for the decision makers stating their rationale in
> public, and for having open discussions leading up to the decision,
> depending on how important or complicated the decision is.

After reading Nicu's reply, I also want to add that my analysis does not
touch on any questions of decision-making or leadership in the upstream
GNOME project that could then filter down into Fedora to package
maintainers or the Desktop SIG.  As I do not actively participate in the
upstream GNOME community, I am not in a place to comment on how it
functions.

--Max