Echo Icon Theme in F10?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 21:40:33 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 11:13 PM, Nicu Buculei
> No, Inkscape uses Cario only in *some* places (outline view), the main
> rendering is made with its own engine.
> But while not perfect, these days Cario is quite good.

I'm still trying to understand the actual codepath used when an svg
file is loaded.  Cairo has its own dialetic for drawing to a screen.
My understanding is that for most gnome apps, they end up parsing the
svg file with librsvg which can translate into cairo-speak. And that
translation into native Cairo instructions...might have some issues.

-jef