Browser mode for nautilus

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 19:20:40 UTC 2008

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 12:24 AM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:
> When trying to design an enteprise solution where you
> have to argue that their Phd and 30 years of coding means I am the
> idiot.. I get a little testy.

Sorry. I build a time machine in about 10 years, then go back in time
and take a job where you work just so I can annoy you.  I only just
found out, because my future-self just called me telling me what I'm
going to do to you.  Appearently all of this was done to get back at
you for bumping into me, making me spill my coffee on myself at a
FUDCon in like a year or two.  Seems I really hold grudges.

-jef"you dont even buy me a new cup of coffee either..."spaleta