The default theme for F12

David Zeuthen davidz at redhat.com
Wed Aug 5 20:22:37 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 10:42 -0400, William Jon McCann wrote:
> OK, that's what it looked like to me but just wanted to check.  Thanks
> for checking.  So I'd say we go with the GNOME icons in that case.

Have you actually tried using the GNOME icons instead of Mist? It looks
completely out of place with brownish folder icons instead of the blue
ones we have the Mist.

FYI, that was the main reason we chose Mist instead of GNOME when we
switched from Bluecurve a couple of years back. And I don't think we
want this to change unless good reasons are put on the table.

Thanks,
David