F13 sightings

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 09:42:09 UTC 2009

2009/12/8 Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com>:
> a) Richard has landed the first release of his color calibration
> utility. Install gnome-color-manager to try it out. Over the next few
> days, we should also get the necessary integration landed, so that color
> profiles get automatically applied when you log in or plug in a monitor.

Yup, I've not yet been deluged with bugreports, so it's looking pretty
stable, even with the "first release" label. If you do find a bug,
there's a mailing list
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-color-manager-list which
might be interesting to you. Bug reports (and patches if possible) are
most welcome.

Thanks.

Richard.