Fedora release criteria completely revised

Colin Walters walters at verbum.org
Tue Dec 8 14:19:35 UTC 2009

Hi Adam,

Looks really great in general!  One specific comment, for Final 9; I
think we need a more specific definition of "and subsequent login".
Does that mean that you just type your username/password and look at
the default desktop?  Are we scoping in any specific apps (firefox?)
Under any specific use cases (websites, random plugins?).  Any other
apps?

(I see just now someone else commented on this specific criteria, but
instead asking about hardware).

My take is we should just scope it to critpath (i.e. enough of the
desktop to run packagekit), and have some sort of separate
criteria/process for applications.