Menu structure change

Hey,

I have just build a redhat-menus package that gets rid of the Submenus
in Preferences. We kinda inherited them from the control-center shell,
which never really took off, and they didn't really work well, since the
categorization left people guessing which submenu to open.

This means the Preferences menu will be a bit long. We should perhaps
take it as encouragement to weed out some unnecessary things from
there...

Matthias