Alpha checkpoint

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Tue Jan 27 21:19:36 UTC 2009

> On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 15:01 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> >  For starters, it would be nice if the people who rejected it the last
> > time around would log their reasons for doing so on the feature
> > page...
>
> It was the feature driver himself who decided to not have it by default
> last time around.

I don't think the logs at
http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2008-11-05.html
support that narrative.

Anyway, in that meeting, Colin said

i haven't checked in on it in the last month or two; i guess my thoughts
are that if we decide not to go with it, we should have a rationale
writeup we can give to the empathy developers

but I don't think any rationale was written.