Cleaning up the Administration menu on the live cd

David Zeuthen davidz at redhat.com
Mon Jul 6 21:39:51 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-07-06 at 17:38 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Here is a proposal for a drastic first cut, dropping tools that are
> dysfunctional or obsoleted by other modules or of limited use or totally
> uninteresting for the target audience of a desktop spin:

Cool, thanks for doing this.

> - s-c-firewall

I'd nuke this one too. Along with modifying the desktop livecd ks file
to completely disable the firewall. Should be easy enough, I think the
kickstart syntax has a shortcut for this.

(The rationale for why the above is the right thing to do for the
_desktop_ livecd can be found in the archives for this list and the
archives for fedora-devel-list. Please familiarize yourself with these
threads before flaming. Thanks.)

    David