Fedora desktop spin size issues, update

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Mon Jul 6 22:21:19 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jul 06, 2009 at 01:28:12PM -0400, David Zeuthen wrote:
> [1] : yes, using live media for rescue ops is often a lot more
> convenient that the usual Fedora rescue story... But that's not really
> the point of this message and not worth bickering over.

Actually, I find the anaconda "Mount your system" under /mnt/sysimage
to be a VERY useful feature.  I would love to see that ported to the
LiveCD environment.  It keeps getting more difficult to manually mount
a system with RAID, LVM, and LUKS in just the right way so that
chroot, grub-install, and mkinitrd work correctly.