Raising the bar

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Mon Jun 29 20:28:56 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-06-29 at 23:48 +0400, Peter Lemenkov wrote:

> If you wish to improve *user* experience, then you should focus
> entirely on actual Fedora releases rather than on Rawhide. However I
> see that in testing days you still encourage only users with
> up-to-date Rawhide installations. That's not an option for wide
> audience, and, therefore this initiative will be doomed.

Making it easy for a wide audience to participate without requiring a
rawhide installation is certainly a goal. We will have live cds
available for the test days, just like you know from other Fedora test
days. As soon as live cd creation works again on rawhide...

Thanks for raising this point,

Matthias