Raising the bar

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Mon Jun 29 21:11:59 UTC 2009

On 06/29/2009 08:40 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> On 06/29/2009 07:27 PM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> we'd like to announce the 'Fit and Finish' initiative for Fedora,
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fit_and_Finish

Is this a joint effort between all the *DE's if not please specify which
DE is intended to use
we have atleast 5 probably soon to be six ( moblin )

Make sure the test cases you write include direction on what needs to be
included on the bug report
for each component you want reports/feedback on to improve the quality
of the bug report.

If you need help with that dont hesitate asking for it on the test list
or open a ticket in the fedora-qa track instance on fedorahosted

X has already been covered and reporters can be redirected to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Xorg/Debugging#All_bug_reports

JBG