Gnote in F12

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 06:16:31 UTC 2009

> It would be good to have a rpm to see what's about and how it compares with
> the other applications (I am a heavily into photography and using mostly
> Nautilus, with gThumb from time to time).

You would need Fedora 10. If you can manage that I will get you an rpm.

The reason for this is that Exiv2 and libgda broke API from F10 to
F11. I could not install the F11 preview on my Macbook, and my
co-developer is stuck with Debian Sid and its oldish packages. We plan
to upgrade the dependencies in the next release.

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.