IdeaForge

Bastien Nocera bnocera at redhat.com
Wed Mar 11 00:49:54 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-10 at 18:48 -0500, Jeremy Hankenson wrote:
> While this is probably not the correct mailing list but the closest I
> could find.
>
> I purpose that Fedora implement a "Ideaforge" or "Brainstorm" like
> functionality for the Fedora Distribution. These examples can be found
> at:
>
> http://ideaforge.linux.com/ * brainstorm.ubuntu.com

Most of the time this is full of:
- bad ideas
- good ideas that are already in bugzilla
- good ideas that are already on the long-term plans for the
distribution/desktop as a whole

Last time I looked at Ubuntu's Brainstorm, I found _1_ good idea. Turns
out it was already on my TODO list, and is implemented in F11[1].

Cheers

[1]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Fingerprint