Gnote 0.3.0 - includes applet and more plugins

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue May 5 20:33:36 UTC 2009

On 2009-05-04, 16:45 GMT, Seth Vidal wrote:
> but thanks for not taking the time to see if things have
> changed.

I haven't read the source code, true, but I lost /var parition
last week (BTRFS is fun!) and had to rebuild /var/lib/rpm. During
that I got exim installed again, so I don't think that much has
changed (I prefer postfix, and I would understand if I got some
sane default -- e.g., sendmail -- not random package).

Matěj