Gnote 0.3.0 - includes applet and more plugins

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue May 5 21:17:52 UTC 2009

On 2009-05-05, 20:46 GMT, Seth Vidal wrote:
> I'd need to know a lot more about how you 'rebuilt' things and
> what the outputs were to tell you anything here.

Something in the lines of

rpm -qf /usr/lib64/*/* |awk  \
    '/nevlastní žádný balíček/ {print $2}'\
    |xargs repoquery -qf|sort -u|xargs yum install -y

run on different directories (various lib* and *bin directories).
('nevlastní žádný balíček' is 'not owned by any package' in
Czech).

Which I think means something totally unpredictable, I guess.

> But if a pkg requires mta and has nothing else to show us then sure,
> shortest name will win.
>
> Would you rather it be unpredictable?

No, I would prefer FESCO (or whomever) approved policy stating
that e.g. /usr/sbin/sendmail or mta-daemon means (in this or any
other order):

1) sendmail
2) postfix
3) exim