Fedora 13 Schedule

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Wed Nov 25 13:58:33 UTC 2009

> On Tue, 2009-11-24 at 15:57 -0800, John Poelstra wrote:
> >
> > The basic structure of Fedora 13 schedule has been set and will soon go
> > to FESCo for final approval.  Once that happens I will build proposed
> > schedules for: Documentation, Translation, Design, Marketing, and Websites.
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/13/Schedule
> > http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/f-13-releng-tasks.html
> >
> > If you have constructive feedback for altering or enhancing the
> > schedule, now is the time to give it.  If it would be helpful to create
> > a public Desktop specific schedule I'd be glad to help with that as well.
>
> I don't think I have much constructive feedback, other than that the
> development phase seems very short, with holidays and whatnot.

I was just looking at that as well, and have came up with 5 months of
development/testing (including from date F12 was released) for the
cycle?  Just curious, isn't that kind of short?  And as stated above,
not even realy 5 months, since all the major holidays are included in
this cycle.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY