Some recent changes

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 20 22:32:59 UTC 2009

Well, at least I got a reply...

Am Dienstag, den 20.10.2009, 18:07 -0400 schrieb Matthias Clasen:
> On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 00:03 +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>

> > I repeatedly asked how many people were involved in the recent changes
> > (not only the panel layout but also the notification theme etc.), but so
> > far none of you cared to reply. How would you expect people to "show up
> > and get involved" then?
>
> Yeah, you keep asking these inquisitory questions,

Excuse me, this is a pretty simple question that can be answered with a
single number.

4 weeks ago Jon talked about responsibility he and you assume when you
make difficult decisions [1]. So where is that responsibility when you
are not willing to announce or justify a decision and not even willing
to answer a simple question?

> and then you get
> upset when nobody is willing to answer to your interrogation.

If the desktop SIG really is so open and transparent as Bill claims,
there would be no need for what you call an interrogation.

> Sorry, I am not playing that game.

Well, then you can not expect people to play with the desktop SIG.

Regards,
Christoph

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-desktop-list/2009-September/msg00062.html