UI Discussion

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 21 12:27:44 UTC 2009

Am Mittwoch, den 21.10.2009, 07:14 -0400 schrieb Matthias Clasen:
> On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 11:59 +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>

> > > This is why getting
> > > feedback from users is important.
> >
> > Who cares for feedback? The so called desktop team obviously not.
>

> Christoph, this is the desktop teams mailing list. Can we please
> establish minimal ground rules of conduct that in order to participate
> in a discussion here, we don't try to include a baseless attack on the
> desktop team in every message.

It was not a baseless attack but based *on* *facts*. Many share my
concerns, so obliviously they cannot be baseless baseless.

I would love to have a minimal code of conduct on this mailing list, but
this also includes answers to simple questions and you repeatedly
declined them.

> It poisons the atmosphere.

I could say the very same about your mails, e.g. when you call a simple
question an "inquisition" or "interrogation".

While we are at it: Yesterday *several* people (not only me but also
John or Martin) I asked who was involved in the recent panel changes.
You refused to reply, but Jon was kind enough to post the IRC
transcript. It was you and Jon again, so my guess was right.

> Thanks

Regards,
Christoph